SHR IPL Machines For Next-Generation Hair Removal
New to SHR? Our range of machines will allow you to ease into new treatments, starting with SHR hair removal and moving into more advanced treatments as you gain experience. A thorough training program is provided in order to teach you how to confidently perform all treatment applications.
There are many different SHR IPL machines on the market, which can make it a daunting task to choose a machine that is right for your salon. The specifications of our devices provided here should assist in your research however we have a much more comprehensive list of specifications available at our office.
Talk to one of our device consultants about our range of SHR IPL machines for sale and discover which technology will suit your business needs best: AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749.
With our IPL machines for sale, you will be adding a range of advanced services to your treatment menu:
- Skin Clearing
- Redness Reduction
- Photo Rejuvenation
- Skin Tone Correction
Additional Benefits of our SHR IPL Machines
- All of our IPL machines are included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No 168147). A listing on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) is beneficial when gaining insurance from a reputable insurance provider for the use of your IPL machine.
Call AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749
or click here for a free, no obligation quote
Download our complimentary
2019 Technology Guide
How SHR Works to Grow Your Business Beautifully
In today’s modern salon, the push towards investing in treatment technology is almost unavoidable now if you wish to meet customer demand and stay ahead of the competition.
- Provides multiple services with one device
While many other machines only deliver a single service (a laser hair removal machine, for example), IPL is an outstanding multifunctional technology capable of providing up to 9 different skin and hair treatments with a single device. In terms of value for money and versatility – this can hardly be beaten; which is why a robust, high quality IPL machine is a fantastic investment.
- Takes up minimal space
Another perk of having an IPL machine is that you can provide your clients with an array of popular aesthetic services from permanent hair removal to anti-ageing skin rejuvenation without having to clutter your work space with multiple machines – perfect for smaller or at-home businesses!
- Maximises Return On Investment
A single IPL machine can book in appointments for a great number of services. No only will you have bookings with customers seeking permanent hair removal but also customers looking for skin rejuvenation, acne management, pigmentation treatment, vascular therapy, skin rejuvenation, end even Ultrasound Body Contouring and RF skin tightening!
More appointments = more profits; and more profits means you pay off your investment much, much faster.
What to look for when purchasing an IPL machine
The forward-thinking objective of any business owner should be to invest in a high quality technology that enhances both your professional and financial gain. Use our below guide is a helpful checklist when purchasing an IPL device to allow your business the best advantage and financial growth with the help of quality IPL technology.
Qualities to look for in an IPL machine:
- Ewift and easy operation in a busy salon environment
- In-built Simple and Professional modes for varying operator levels
- Ergonomic handpiece for therapist comfort
- Integrated E-Light Technology (IPL + Bipolar Radiofrequency + Skin Contact Cooling)
- Included device training conducted by qualified professionals
Fundamental requirements of an IPL machine:
- Yields consistent professional clinical results
- Minimises frequency and severity of adverse reactions
- Optimises your Return On Investment
- Minimises risk of profit leakage
What to look for in an IPL provider
Just like the quality of an IPL machine depends on its longevity, who you choose to purchase your IPL machine with also has a big impact on the long term success of your IPL services. A professional IPL provider should always include in-depth training and post-sales support.
Fundamental requirements of an IPL provider:
- Reliable, reputable service and proven industry expertise
- Dedicated customer support
- Genuine assistance in maximising Return On Investment
- Assistance with marketing and promotional support
- Ongoing training and clinical support
What’s included when purchasing an IPL machine with The Global Beauty Group?
- Comprehensive training with every machine
- Access to an advisory team of aesthetics industry experts
- Ongoing clinical and technical support
- Access to IPL machine marketing materials
- Flexible financing
- Expert advice on maximising your Return On Investment
- Spare parts and backup machine service
- Upgrade and trade-in opportunities
- Access to retraining options
Beauty Equipment Sales and Financing
Please also view our Sales and Financing options for a solution that works for your salon, or call our team of experts now on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749 and let us help tailor a custom made solution to suit your individual business and budget.
The Global Beauty Group Best Price and Quality Guarantee
Experience our gold standard customer service and industry leading equipment range to discover for yourself why The Global Beauty Group is consistently Australia’s leading aesthetic equipment and skincare supplier. We guarantee to beat any genuine competitor’s quote on our full range of products, so why not talk to one of our friendly consultants today to find out more?
Call now for a free, no obligation quote on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749.